The Evaluation Process:
- Each child meets with A Neuropsychologist for a consultation and, if necessary a full evaluation to establish the diagnosis of Dyslexia and rule out any other issues.
- Any previous testing conducted on the child will be utilized the evaluation process.
- It is recommended that children attend the Reading Center 2 times a week to achieve maximum results.
- The sessions are one-on-one, giving your child focused attention on their reading needs in a positive environment.
- Our Licensed and Certified Staff provides students with an individualized plan targeting each child's unique strenths and weaknesses.
- The Team Neuropsychologist will follow up with the family on a 6 month basis to establish a positive treatment outcome
- Each session costs $98 (ask the Reading Center Family-Child Advocate about insurance reimbursement when you call 877-486-4140)